Monday, December 15, 2008

Monsoon

That is the song that I am listening to right now. Monsoon, by Tokio Hotel. I LOVE THEM!!!! Omigosh.......happiness. So, for those who don't know, I have two stories on my Fanfic. One is Sky High and the other is Kingdom Hearts. I also plan on doing fics for Edward Scissorhands, The Dark Knight (sorta), Final Fantasy, and a whole ton of others that I have forgotten. But I will remember them.....sometime. Heheh.....
I took my Chinese final and the Chinese teacher from UK (University of Kentucky) came to visit the Chinese classes, and it ends up that I can do something that college students can't do, which makes me feel so cool.
MORE TOKIO HOTEL!!!! YAY!!!!
*Through the Monsoon..................*

3 comments:

Abstract Poet said...

Gah, I listened to it and it is AWESOME. You have good taste.

Eaven White said...

look! I am leaving a comment!
hehe You lovely person you! you are amazing!
I LOVE SNOW~!
It is snowing right now.... like ALOT~!

Sam Mitchell said...

Just so you know, I RULE at Monsoon on Guitar Hero :)