Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Chasing Cars

So I'm WAY happy...and giddy...hehehe....

Anyway, I am getting better at talking to the guy I used to have a crush on via Facebook. It's easier to say stuff and not worry if it's going to mess up any chance at him liking me, because now there's not a chance at all. That should be depressing, but it's not really. Now I have to work at talking with boys here.



Let's waste time
chasing cars
around our heads



If I lay here
if I just lay here
would you lie with me
and just forget the world

That's pretty much my dream right there. We'll go lay out on the grass watching the stars and he'll listen to me ramble off mythological constellations and he'll tell me more and then we'll go in and watch a movie together and eat homemade popcorn, then maybe a little vanilla ice cream, and then suck on peppermints for the rest of the movie.

I did my senior pictures yesterday. It was way fast, I did a LOT of pictures/poses. One of them was a white backdrop and you could bring props, so my dad suggested bringing in his motorcycle. And he did! It was SO cool. My mom did my hair, and we went and got actual makeup and I was wearing eyeliner, eyeshadow, concealer, and nail polish! With fancy hair! All on the same day! I felt way girly....



3 comments:

ketorin said...

hahaha, I bet I will feel girly too when I do my Senior pics. ^_^

Eaven White said...

:D i didn't really feel girly when I did my senior pics more... I don't know. all of my good ones were outside in the forest and I just felt really pretty. The photographer kept telling me how pretty I was and they even used my picture on their advertisment!

StapleNinja said...

aww. you're silly. but that's me, too. my new beau and i like looking at stars... :)