Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Anthem

And the high school
it felt more to me
like a jail cell
a penitentiary
but time spent there
it only made me see..............

Drumroll, please.
The SCHEDULE is here

1. Social Dance - Done
2. Drivers Ed - Yearby
3. AP Stat - Andrews
4. OSS 1000 - Lorensen

5. Adv. Creative Writing - Harris
6. Foods 1 - Dalton
7. Psychology 1010 - USU STAFF
8. Adv. Chorus (Show Choir) - Mourtgos

This is Term 1. When Term 2 gets closer I'll post that. I'm way excited for my silver days. Oh, since Stansbury colors are blue, silver, and I think black (XD) then the days are blue and silver.
School starts August 24.
Sigh.

2 comments:

Eaven White said...

Finally you post.... and it is your schedule. anything exciting happening in your life? I am at freshman orientation.... wooo
ANSER MY TEXTS!

Celeste said...

Do you mean there is a black day?