Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dog Days are Over

Dear readers,

A few months ago, Eaven White started up a new blog for herself. I didn't really understand why she did it. I thought her old blog was just fine! I liked her old blog!

Now I understand. Sometimes your blog loses its savor, and you gotta start over again.

That and blog titles for this blog take way too much effort.

And so I invite you to my new blog, my new pseudonym, my new identity. Soren Cantus will still exist (and may even blog from time to time here), but there's a new girl in town. Her name is Apricot Jones.

Welcome to the secret life and times of Apricot: http://thesecretlifeandtimesofapricot.blogspot.com/
(Read from the beginning. It makes so much more sense.)

Until next time, adios faithful readers!

All my love,
Soren Cantus

No comments: