Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dante's Prayer

I chose this song because I thought it fit for someone who is going to the Temple today! Woot! I am so excited! This one of the few times that I will ever dress up to school. For all you people who don't know why I would need to do that, the reason is thus: We leave at 4:15 in order to get to Louisville (which is a hour-and-a-half away from where I live), and school ends at 3:40. We have to be at the church at 4:00. That leaves precious little time to do anything at home, except maybe grab a snack because we won't be eating until late. It's so fun!! So I am UBER excited and at lunch right now. Well, I'm actually in the library, but it's lunch time. So I had probably better go. So.....enjoy whatever you're eating! And read (and REVIEW) my fanfictions, if you do not mind. I think that now that I'm on a roll, it'll be better. Do not be turned off at the first chapter. And comment. On here. Because I like to know what you guys think. I'm rambling again. Blergh.
Have fun on this blissfully rainy/windy day!
Happiness!

No comments: