Friday, April 10, 2009

Dancing Through Life

Okay, this is not the story I promised, but I've been too lazy to type it up. So, because I really have nothing else to say, I shall post a poem I wrote. Sorry Staple Ninja and Book Hippo if you've read it. I'll try to get some new stuff to post. Until then........Read on!

ETERNITY’S WALTZ

The dress
Swishes and sways
Reflecting the stars
Curling around hidden wrinkles
To wrap around creases
And shield the spirit within
Moving shadows
Change from moment to moment
In a blur of motion
That seems to take so long
But is only a short while
Short as a knot in the rope
In the sea of memory
The princess dances
And laughs
And weeps
And screams
And looks silently on
All at the same time
Moving in motion
With the partner in front of her
Not remembering the dance before
Enjoying this dance
But still looking forward
To the next waltz of eternity.

1 comment:

bookhippo said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH its amazing!!!!!!!!! i miss u!!!!!!!!!!