Thursday, July 21, 2011

Look at This Place, Isn't it Neat?

We're in Kentucky! And we're renting a house in the country, which I have to say (minus that annoying, battery-draining lack of cell phone service) is completely amazing! It's beautiful here! There are some horses that graze in the field that is right next to our yard, and sometimes they stick their heads over. I've pet one of them..once.

Now all that's missing is a trip to the library, which I am eagerly awaiting. Without a neighborhood or friends close by (and..uh...no license...) There's not much to do. Please, o ye watchers who live near me, visit me! Come kidnap me and expose me to the Fayette Mall! So I can go to the Disney store and get new mugs for college!

With love a few stray peppermints...

--Soren, out

No comments: