Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'll Never Be What You Want Me to Be

I. Am. Not. My. Mother.

I don't care if I look like her, talk like her, act like her, whatever.

I AM NOT MY MOTHER.

I am so sick of people comparing me to her all the time! My friends do it, my mother's friends do it, my family does it! Even I do it, when I'm away! I hate it! I hate how I feel I have to resort to it! I hate how I feel that it's me! It's not! But everywhere I turn, everything I say is compared to her.

Do you even see me?

Do you even freaking see who I am?

Or do you see some brainless Mother Clone?

No wonder I don't know who I am. I can't get away from my mother.

--Soren, out.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

I know that you are Kaitlen that loves to write and draw, plays piano, and really likes kitties, espicially Bella (and Lireal). Also, you are someone that is really nice to me, and a very good friend.