Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hello

Two people have died in two days. The first was a guy at West that had MRSA, who died the day before yesterday. The second happened just yesterday. The mother of someone on my bus, someone that lives down the street from me got run over by their moving van while her kids watched. I should be sad, maybe a little scared, but I'm not really. It just makes me think a lot about what my death is going to be like, what I want it to be like. I'm not quite sure yet. Maybe that's a good thing.
I got a 100% on my chemistry test.
Chemistry reminds me of when we got the news that one of the teachers died of cancer. That was this year. Maybe last month? I don't know. There's been a lot of death lately.
It makes me think.

1 comment:

Perfect Insanity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.