Thursday, December 16, 2010

Chic'N'Stu

Tablet tablet tablet tablet tablet tablet tablet....

I just took my Chinese final. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Now I have to write out my Book of Mormon final before 3:45, and finish getting presents for my roommmates. And then study for my Science and American Foundations finals. And then I have to take my Math final. I have these butterflies in my stomach in anticipation of these finals, more like dread and fear.

And then I think about the tablet, and those butterflies turn to excitement. I'm torn between two, and the only reason I wouldn't get one of them is because I don't know if I can afford it. T.T Well, time to sell some plasma!

What a splendid pie! Pizza pizza Pie! Every minute, every second buy buy buy buy buy
Pepperoni and green peppers, mushrooms, olives, chives
Need therapy advertising causes need
therapy therapy

Haha, love that song. Chic'N'Stu by System of a Down. And it sums up my entire thought process right now. So hungry, but I don't want to cook anything because I'm going to be leaving this week and I don't want to mess the dorm up. Because goodness knows that I can vacuum and clean bathrooms like crazy, but when it comes to dishes, I'm a lost soul.

Tablet, tablet, tablet, tablet, tablet.....

No comments: