Saturday, December 25, 2010

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Everything I have ever felt about any boy is now gone. My slate is wiped clean, my options are all open. I'm going into this semester ready to buckle down and show school what I'm made of, and to expand my social circle. I don't have roommates to do it for me anymore. I'm starting over with a brand new me.

Sorta.

Alright, so I'm still going to be the same. But my attitude towards things is going to change. I'm ready to stop moping around and instead change my circumstances. This break has been alot of letting go of feelings. Most of them. I'm still working on a couple of those.

I'm gonna let go and free fall into this semester. I'm determined to enjoy it, even if my Mesa roommates aren't there to share it with me (which breaks my heart, but I'm excited to meet my new roommate).

Thanks for the memories, everyone! They're dear to my heart. Now I'm moving on. Tally ho!

No comments: