Monday, June 6, 2011

I Miss the Mountains

Alrighty, folks, here's the big news:

We're moving back to Kentucky.

Well, my family is. I'm not. Not yet, at least. My family will be moving to Kentucky, and I'll be staying in Utah. I'll have to find a place to stay for the rest of the summer, find out how to get to Idaho, figure out how to get my crap from the storage unit to my dorm, etc., etc.

On top of that, I'm headed to KY for Christmas Break, and that means I have to go by plane. By myself. For the first time in my life. I think that's what scares me the most. And then I'll be headed to KY for the summer.

All of this on less money than I got last year from scholarships and junk. Freaking. Out.

I really don't want to have to deal with this moving crap right now.

--Soren, out

No comments: