Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Dream is a Wish

I have this amazing opportunity to go study abroad in Britain. I want to go so bad. I've been dreaming about this for a year, ever since I knew I could study abroad there.

Is it the right thing to do?

Can I even afford it?

My mother says that the impossible dreams are the best ones to shoot for. This dream is pretty impossible. I'm living on $15 a week, and in order to do this, I'd have to have a $500 deposit, and then get $3200 by July. I want this so bad it hurts, but it seems so hopeless.

Then again, my left hand has been itching for two weeks.

"I'm going to go pray some more."
-Fa Zhou, Mulan


--Soren, out.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Just so you know I am living on no money a week and I am planning on going to Europe in may and it will cost me $5000. plus I have $900 I have to pay this month... we'll see how that works out.