Friday, October 14, 2011

Slow Me Down

I'm pulling another all-nighter.

In my defense, I wasn't completely procrastinating all this time. Mostly I've been working on the proposal for the paper (which we've been diligently working on as a group) and today I spent all day at the PPC.

I hate having to cite resources. It takes so much time, and I'm so tired.

Schedule for tomorrow:
1. Pull all-nighter. Get paper ready for peer review.
2. Come home. Do music hw. Eat leftover rice/hot dog/creole creation. Take a nap.
3. Go to music class.
4. Sleep til I feel like waking up.
5. By this time, it's probably Saturday. Shopping day! $1 Totino's pizzas! $0.59 cucumbers! Freedom! Mostly...and then more homework.

Not going to the masquerade. In reality, it's so much better to go with a guy, and since I have no guy, I have no dance. Besides, this week has been hectic. I'm ready for some rest.

--Soren, out.

No comments: